To design our high precision RF test gear, the design of several key subsystems was needed. These subsystems have potential to be useful tools and embeddable subsystems for other users, so we have decided to bring them to market.
The first module in development is a low noise Multi-Channel 10 MHz Distribution Amp for distribution of a high precision frequency references.
This 5 channel distribution amp will feature SMA inputs and outputs with optional programmable output power. Input power is supplied via wall wart, screw terminals (+6VDC), or USB power from PC. With a 3.5" x 3.3" x 0.5" footprint this distribution amplifier can be embedded in larger RF systems requiring low noise distribution of reference signals. The default option is discrete filtering set for 10MHz reference distribution. However any custom frequency (up to 100MHz) can be accommodated, upon request.
We expect it to be available in the very near future. Stay tuned for updates...
Distribution Amplifier, Distribution Amp, Low Noise Distribution Amp, RF Distribution Amplifier, 10 MHz Distribution Amplifier, 5 MHz Distribution Amp, Reference Distribution Amplifier, Standard Distribution Amplifier, Embeddable Distribution Amp, Miniature Distribution Amp, Rack Mount Distribution Amp, Multi Channel Distribution Amplifier, Programmable Output Power Distribution Amp, Broadband Distribution Amp, Time and Frequency Distribution Amplifier
Posted by Wayne Lesperance on July 02, 2014 in News.
- 10 MHz Distribution Amplifier,
- 5 MHz Distribution Amp,
- Broadband Distribution Amp,
- Distribution Amp,
- Distribution Amplifier,
- Embeddable Distribution Amp,
- Low Noise Distribution Amp,
- Miniature Distribution Amp,
- Multi Channel Distribution Amplifier,
- Programmable Output Power Distribution Amp,
- Rack Mount Distribution Amp,
- Reference Distribution Amplifier,
- RF Distribution Amplifier,
- Standard Distribution Amplifier,
- time and frequency distribution amp,
- time and frequency rf distribution amplifier