LGT500 Ultra-Low-G-Sensitivity TCXOby Esterline Research & Design $ 0.00
Note: Prices are a function of part number
ordering options selected. Contact us.
- As good as 0.005 ppb/g per axis
- Within pull range in 0.1 seconds
- As low as ±5 ppb over temp.
- Up to +/- 1000 ppm pull range
- Aging as low as +/- 100 ppb over 20 years
- Naval Vessels
- Commercial and Military Aircraft
- Smart Munitions
- Ground Vehicles
- Industrial Construction Equipment
- Autonomous Agricultural Vehicles
The LGT500 Ultra-Low-G product family incorporates Esterline Research and Design’s patented MSAC compensation architecture over the customer-specified operating temperature range. The MSAC technology achieves frequency stability as low as ±5 ppb over a range of-40°C to +105°C. The LGT500 design platform can deliver acceleration sensitivity performance of less than 0.005 ppb/g, translating into minimal phase noise degradation under vibration.
The LGT500 also offers other unique performance enhancing features, including vastly superior turn-on characteristics as compared to OCXO product offerings, with turn-on stability within ±100 ppb of final frequency after 1 second of operation. Superior aging options as low as ±100 ppb over 20 years life are also available.
Part Number Builder: