LGH100 Ultra-Low-G-Sensitivity OCXOby Esterline Research & Design $ 0.00
- As good as 0.01 ppb/g per axis
- Within pull range in 0.1 seconds
- As low as ±0.25 ppb over temp.
- Up to +/- 1000 ppm pull range
- Aging as low as +/- 50 ppb over 10 years
- Naval Vessels
- Commercial and Military Aircraft
- Smart Munitions
- Ground Vehicles
- Industrial Construction Equipment
- Autonomous Agricultural Vehicles
The LGH100 Ultra-Low-G product family, incorporates Esterline Research and Design’s patented MSAC compensation architecture within an ovenized oscillator temperature control system. This compensation achieves frequency stability performance of less than ±0.25 ppb over the temperature range of -40°C to +105°C. The LGH100 design platform can deliver acceleration sensitivity performance of less than 0.01 ppb/g, translating into minimal phase noise degradation under vibration.
The LGH100 also offers other unique and performance enhancing features. Vastly superior turn-on characteristics as compared to traditional OCXO product offerings, with turn-on stability within +/-100 ppb of final frequency after 1 second of operation. Wide pull ranges are also available up to +/-1000 ppm, and superior aging options as low as +/-50 ppb over 10 years life also available with the LGH100.